…The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking don’t settle.
Name: Ehab Abolmagd
Date of birth: 21 October 1984
Location: Oman, Muscat
Bachelor of civil engineering – Graduation project: high rise buildings design for earthquake and wind resistance – Alexandria University
PMP Course – OSHA General and Construction , USA – Quality Control – ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Assurance,AAST
My experience includes managing crews, expense tracking, supply ordering, and time management and client interactions.
Ongoing commitment to on-time project completions, high quality work and cost effective budget allocations, with focus on health, safety and environmental issues.
In addition to having a deep understanding in working by BIM system which adds powerful advantages to the work improvement.
- Liaise with the all teams and nominated sub-contractors.
- Monitoring daily job allocation and planning schedule together with the project coordinators, engineers and superintendents.
- Preparation and implementation of project organization plan for effective coordination and execution of the project activities, within the time, cost, quality and safety constraints.
- Overseeing all site works and generating the rolling program.
- Coordinate with the QC/QA team for fulfilling the quality system requirements on project.
- Coordinate for approval of materials required prior the procurement.
- Plan and decide for the necessary materials and resources as required to achieve the target dates.
- Continuously assess the actual progress of work against the planned program.
- Analyze deviations or change of contract scope.
- Checking full contract documents such as the drawings, specifications, B.O.Q and agreement and report any discrepancy between any of them.
- Ensuring that all project activities are done as per the approved relevant documents.
- Contribute in establishment and management of BIM department.